Monday, November 19, 2012

Elder Fletcher, the Trainer


Dear Family and Friends!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I can't believe that it is already Thanksgiving time, it just seems like we just had Halloween. I am way excited for this time of year!! We are going to probably the home of one of my favorite members in the Branch for Thanksgiving.

So this week was a little different that I have ever had before. Monday night I went to Lansing and dropped of Elder Adams and I got another missionary named Elder Manning. Elder Manning and I are both training so we were together for Tuesday and Wednesday. He is so awesome! It was going to be the third time he trained and he was not excited about it. Then on Thursday we got our new comps. Oh before we got our new companions all the trainers met together for I guess you would call it our training meeting. They threw down on us hard about being good trainers. They said if you are a bad trainer that it could take six months for the new missionary to recover. So it was pretty funny.

So my new comp is Elder Eggertsen from West Jordan, Utah. We are the only two in the mission from West Jordan so that is kind of cool. Everyone has been asking us if we knew each other, but we went to different high schools. So it has been of a rough adjustment for him. I at least know what kind of adjustment he is going through because I know where we come from.

On Friday we had a lesson with a return apt that we had from earlier in the week and it was a shock for him. They were nice people but they were a little rough around the edges I guess you could say. Oh I almost forgot, so on Saturday when we were out finding, some drunken lady talked to us for like half an hour and it was so funny. Well that is about it Love you all and talk to you next week!!!

Love,

Elder Robson Fletcher

No comments:

Post a Comment