Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Look Alike Companion

Dear Family and Friends!!!

This week I picked up Elder Kofoed and dropped off Elder Campbell.  Elder Kofoed is from American Fork and is pretty cool.  It has been pretty funny while we have been door knocking a couple people asked us if we are brothers because they think we look alike.  I don't think we look that much alike; we are just both short and have the same color hair. People think it is funny when we tell them that we only have known each other for just a couple of day’s ha-ha.  

We have had a lot of success this week and have a lot of fun.  It was so hot the first part of the week and I was so glad that our apt. has central air!!!!  We got to meet with the lady that is in her 80s again this week and she is amazing!!!  She invited us to help out at a food pantry at the church that she has been attending.  I have never been to a church like that before.  It was a mega church; it had a coffee shop and a small story.  It was very interesting to see.  

I am excited today I get to go on a trade off today with a missionary in my district that is 18.  He was teasing me about how old I am the other night when we were on the phone.  He just graduated from high school last month.  Thank you so much for all of the letters and the support.  I love you and miss you all!!!  

Love,
Elder Robson Fletcher 

No comments:

Post a Comment