Monday, July 29, 2013

Schooled by an 18 Year Old


Dear Family and Friends

Another amazing week in Jackson!!!  We are having many miracles here and really enjoying it here. I had a lot of fun this week on tradeoffs.  The 18 year old missionary is a champ; he would have put me to shame when I was 18.  He is really good at solving a Rubik cube.  He was trying to teach me how to solve it faster and I was just not getting it.  It was so funny ha-ha. We have been trying to get to know the ward a lot more and we are having great success with it.  I think I know the names of half the members.  

We have had a lot of opportunities to teach again this week and keeping very busy.  We started teaching a part member family that the kids haven't been baptized and it is really fun teaching kids.  They just soak up everything and you get to have fun with them.  It is great.  We are hoping to get them to church in the upcoming week.  Oh one cool experience we had this week was we were out door knocking and on a lady door step we taught the restoration.  When we got do with the first vision she said that is the most beautiful story she has ever heard.  We are meeting with her again on Wednesday.  I can't wait, she is so prepared.  I love you all and look forward to seeing you all soon.  

Love,
Elder Robson Fletcher 

No comments:

Post a Comment