Monday, July 15, 2013

The Power of the Book of Mormon

Elder Fletcher and his companion sporting their superman attaire!
Dear Family and Friends,

This Week has gone by so fast.  We had a lot of things to do this week and had lots of success.  We got to teach more lessons this week than I have ever had on my mission; it was great.  We really didn't have time to go door knocking because we had so many appointments.  We taught an 82 yr. old lady that we were able answered all of her questions with the book of Mormon!!!!  Then we got to teach another family that we answered all of their questions using the book of Mormon.  This week has really been a testimony builder of the book of Mormon.  Almost every question that we were asked we got to answer it using the book of Mormon.  It really has helped me see what a blessing it is to have in our life and how grateful I am that I was introduced to it in my child hood instead of having to wait to find in later in life.  

So many people have asked me when I am coming home so everyone knows I will be coming home August 28th.  I will be picking up my new comp today and it is very weird to think that he is my last comp.  Jackson is doing really well and excited to see what happens my last transfer.  I am so excited because one of the missionaries that I trained is going to be in the other area of Jackson and I will get to see him all the time.  I love you all and thanks for all the Birthday wishes again.  

Love,

Elder Robson Fletcher 

No comments:

Post a Comment