Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lessons Learned from Bible Bashing

Dear Family and Friends,

Another amazing week in Jackson, we had a lot of learning experiences this week.  I was so excited I got to go back again to Charlotte last week and see one of my favorite Families!!!  It was so good to see them again.  I got to see Deanna, the girl that got baptized when I was there.  I actually get to go back to Charlotte again tonight.  

We are working with some less actives that are so close to coming back to church.  One of the good learning experiences that we had this week was we were walking back from one of our apt. and there was someone walking down the other way.  I offered him a pass-along card and he decided that he wanted to bash with us. He was very smart and knew his bible.  It shook up my comp and we had a good experience reading together Alma 26:27-30.  It was cool at the start of my mission we got bashed way hard one day and I was done and my trainer said we needed to get out our scriptures. We turned to a random page and just started reading and that is what we read it was a very cool experience.  

I love you all and will talk to you again next week.  

Love,
Elder Robson Fletcher 

No comments:

Post a Comment