Monday, August 19, 2013

Departing Testimony and a Full House


Dear Family and Friends, 

This has been a great week here in Jackson!!!!  I got to go on tradeoffs with one of the missionaries that I trained last week and it was so much fun. It was funny bring up past memories and catching up.  We both have grown so much since then. 

It was so hard this week. I had my last zone conference and I got to give my departing testimony on Friday.  I remember at the start of my mission missionaries would get up and say how they didn't want to go home. I didn't get it until last week.  My mission has meant so much to me and changed my life for the good.  It was funny some missionaries asked me before if I was going to cry and I told them I wasn't planning on it but the unplanned happened.  I cried. :)  It is crazy to think this is my last week on my mission. I am excited to see you all soon.

At church yesterday we had a packed house!!!  We had 7 people that we have been working with come to church for the first time.  I was so excited to see them there.  I taught gospel principle class yesterday which is sad because I truly love teaching Sunday school.  It was amazing we had 20 people in class and it went very well.  I was very pleased.  

We have been having a lot of success here and we are so grateful for it.  We have been so busy that we really don't have time to go door knocking, which is the goal.  Well I love you all and miss you all. 

Love,
Elder Robson Fletcher 

No comments:

Post a Comment