Monday, August 12, 2013

Crazy Lady and Yellow Water :)


Dear Family and Fans,

Happy Monday everyone!!!  We had another amazing week her in Jackson.  We had some very fun experiences.  I had probably the craziest experience of my life this Wednesday. We went over to one of our investigator’s house to go help one of them move up stairs.  I was on tradeoffs with a brand new missionary and we knock on the door and one of the ladies answered and said I am so glad to see you.  She gave me a hug and the other lady said she needed to talk to me.  She took me into another room and shut the door.  This is when I started freaking out.  She told me all this things that God told her and things that her dead mom was telling her.  She was going all crazy!  I found out that she is a schizophrenic.  We got out of there as quick as we could if you know what I mean ha-ha.  

I taught my earliest appointment this week, it was at 6 am.  It was the only time that he could meet because of his busy schedule so we had to compromises.  I thought I would be trunky at this time only have a few weeks but every time I sit down to relax I get board ha-ha.  

We got to attend a baptism on Saturday that the other missionaries here had.  It was way cool; it was a part member family here that missionaries have been working with for 2 years now.  It was kind of funny because the water here isn't the best so when we filled up the baptism font the water was yellow. It will be a baptism that I always remember.  I love and miss you all!!

Love,
Elder Robson Fletcher 

No comments:

Post a Comment